Note: Everyone is required to certify in Assault class before moving on to any other MOS. Limit of 2 engineers per squad.
Combat engineers, or explosive ordnance disposal specialists, are the preeminent tactical and technical explosives experts. They are properly trained, equipped and integrated to attack, defeat and exploit unexploded ordnance, improvised explosive devices and weapons of mass destruction. This role will be tailored to each team specifically. In more simple terms, if something needs to go boom you are the man for the job.
1. Appropriate gear based on team.
2. 350 fps max AEG
– Minimum 5 Mid caps
– No Hi-caps
-Tracer Unit, HUTU, OR FLASHLIGHT
3. Recommended additional gear
– At least one thunder b
– Grenade launcher with anti personnel and anti vehicle (paint ball) shell.
1. Explosive Ordinance Disposal
– IED disarm (for BRG and Coalition.)
– IED deployment (5th Column)
– Det. pack arm and disarm
– Bomb disarm tools and protocol